Not to give too much info but I am in a CHOCOLATE mood... If you catch my drift! So in honor of PMS I thought I would like to give the ultimate chocolate lover the perfect dessert. This is another one I grew up eating. If you love chocolate then I promise you, this will not disappoint!
- 3 (4 oz) German Chocolate squares
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Coffee
- 1 Stick Butter
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- line spring-form pan with foil
- Mix first four ingredients in a saucepan heat over medium heat melted together. After mixed together take off stove to cool for a few minutes (about 10 minutes)
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl. Mix in just a little of the chocolate mixture at first. After it is mixed together then add the rest of the chocolate mixture to the eggs.
- Bake for 45 minutes and then chill overnight.
- To serve, take out of the spring-form pan and peel off the foil. Serve with homemade whip cream.
Just a little side note about this one..... I won a dessert contest two summers ago with this yumminess! Ha!