Tuesday around 5:00 Sawyer went from acting like he was on his death bed with the flu to all the sudden starting to act completely normal. It was right about the time Andrew got home from work and we were both so confused. The timeline went about like this...
- Tuesday, 12:00 A.M. to 7:30 A.M. crying off and on
- 8:00 took temperature and with tylenol in his system, he had a 103 degree fever
- 8:05 called the doctor
- 9:30 at the doctors office with a lethargic, whimpering, sleepy, high fevered baby
- 10:30 tested positive for the flu, doctor said it will definitely be a LOOONGG week for us. Told us it was at the very beginning of the flu since he hadn't shown any other symptoms yet and the fever had just started so she told us to be prepared for a needy, sick baby for about 6-9 days!
- 11:00-3:00 still high fever and baby boy slept for about four hours off and on on me.
- 4:30 he starts chippering up a bit and started to play
- 5:00 had a bottle and I noticed his fever had gone away
- 5:30-8:30 laughed, played, ate and went to bed like an angel
- Slept all night!
- Wednesday morning until now has had no fever and has acted completely NORMAL!
On top of it all, it is 65 degrees here and absolutely PERFECT weather! So me and little man have been taking advantage hanging out on the deck today. Life is GOOD!