I haven't posted a baby food recipe in while so I thought I would share one that I have done recently that Sawyer adores. I do these type of recipes every once in awhile to keep things interesting for Sawyer and to have healthy food on hand for lunches and dinners so I don't get too lazy with feeding him wholesome food. Anyway here it is...
Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 1b ground turkey
- 1/2 jar organic Spaghetti Sauce (your choice)
- 1 cup pureed carrots
- 1 cup cheese of choice
- First you fill a baking pan with water that fills it up about 1/2 way. Cut the spaghetti squash in 1/2 and place both sides face down in the pan with water. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
- While that is cooking place turkey in a skillet and brown and crumble.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, pureed carrots and cheese, heat and mix together.
- When the squash is cooked you use a fork to dig out the spaghetti squash. It is so easy and comes right out and looks like little spaghetti noodles.
- Place the squash and turkey sauce in a bowl and mix together. Place in a small baking dish and bake just for a little bit to make it yummier. I bake it at 350 degrees for just about 10-15 minutes.
They'll love it and it's quite tasty for adults too!