- I made this new recipe for community group last week and it was one of the easiest desserts I've ever made and it was a big HIT with the group! Give it a try and it will definitely be one of your staple desserts.
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave 2 minutes on high. Do not allow to boil. Stir peanut butter into hot chocolate until smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with a layer of ice cream sandwiches. Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches. Spoon half the chocolate mixture over that. Repeat layers. Freeze until firm, 1 hour. Cut into squares to serve.
Have a great Monday!!