I just got back from Colorado so we are trying to get back in the groove. I have been gone since Tuesday helping Brookie and spending time with her family. I'll post about it later. For now I wanted to keep up with Yummy Monday!
I made this the other night and it was such an interesting combination and everyone that was over gave it rave reviews. I think it was gone in about two minutes.
- - 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and microwaved for about 7 minutes or until soft. Cut into (1-inch) cubes
- - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- - 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- - 1/4 teaspoon salt
- - 1/2 pound spicy smoked sausage, cut into 32 (1/2-inch) pieces
- - 32 wooden picks
- -1 cup mayonnaise
- -2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- -2 teaspoons minced garlic
- -1 teaspoon lemon zest
- -2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- -1/2 teaspoon pepper
- -1/4 teaspoon salt