1. Eat-in kitchens. The original kitchen island was the kitchen table... right? I can see how chairs not scooted in might drive an OCD person c r a z y while prepping a meal but there is something really refreshing about these two kitchens and the throwback feel of having your table right smack in the middle of everyone's business.
2. Pendant fixtures rather than the traditional wall mount bathroom fixture. It really gives a custom look and how much more fun you can have with pendants!
3. I love a good runner and these, by Jonathan Saunders for The Rug Company are bold and graphic but still read traditional with some unexpected color.
4. Oscar de la Renta passed away this week and although most know him for his incredible influence in the fashion industry for over half a century, he had a passion for interiors and architecture that is reflected in his collection for Lee Jofa and his own homes around the world. Above are two of my favorites from that collection. An incredible silk and a most luxurious velvet.
5. Oh Martha (as in Stewart)... Halloween is her favorite holiday and I feel like if you want any inspiration for how to decorate or throw a spooky affair then she is the home-making mogul to go to. Let the pumpkin carving begin!
* If you're interested in Design or E-Design services, please contact email@example.com for more information! *