We took a little hiatus last week, but we're back this week getting caught up around here!
Whether you have accepted it or not we are in the full swing of the holiday season. Halloween kicks it off and it doesn't stop until after the new year. Now, this post isn't about getting your decor out this weekend and getting it up, but is simply providing some inspiration and featuring a few basics for dressing up your home this season! Now is the time to gather what you're going to use, editing and purchasing the new.
KGD Must Haves for Holiday 2014
- Boxwood Wreath - A year-round workhouse is the preserved boxwood wreath. Is there a time of year you couldn't use this? No. I love hanging these over a large mirror or pairing in a double window.
- Fabric - These are three favorites from a few recent additions to Robert Allen's line. You can transform a piece of furniture with a new pillow. Metallics are neutral and how gorgeous is the marbled green?
- Glasses - step it up while hosting with Onyx cut old-fashioned glasses. Love this updated matte finish to a traditional cut glass tumbler!
- Glass Hurricane - The days are shorter and our evenings should be sparklier. Candles and more candles set the mood. Another year-round item and you can dress up a simple hurricane with greenery or tie a ribbon around it.
- Table Runner - Tablecloths can sometimes be stuffy and usually need a good ironing. Table runners are sleek, easy to store and set a beautiful table! Love this black and white runner and again, not season specific but dresses things up nicely.
- Gold Charger - If you want to look like you know what you're doing then a metallic charger under your everyday china will do it!
It really doesn't take much to change things up for a season of entertaining and celebrating. It also doesn't all have to be seasonally themed. A few impact items will make a big difference and give you more time for catching up with family and friends.
* If you're interested in Design or E-Design services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! *