Are you going anywhere this holiday season? Don't arrive empty handed. KGD pulled together five perfect host/hostess gifts that will get you invited back and definitely an extra drink poured.
1. This is the taste of Christmas for me; Peppermint Bark y'all. Pretty much as soon as it hits the shelves of Williams-Sonoma we have a tin half eaten on the counter. On the side of the tin it says "Our bark is better with each bite" and has an adorable dog. I mean, if your host doesn't like this I would question where you're headed and you should just eat it yourself.
2. Soaps are a great hostess gift and to make them extra special these are personalized soaps from Mark & Graham. Everyone loves a monogram, right? I'm all about the simplified last initial but feel free to get creative! Do they have a nickname? Use it instead!
3. I find it hard to believe tortoise couldn't work in everyone's decor. You can never have enough trays to corral all your stuff and I bet your hostess will squeal when she opens this! Very good size at 18"x12".
4. Now this is a set of nesting bowls. A set of three and they come with lids. The marbleized treatment doesn't hurt and the fact that you can bake in them is over the top! Maybe you should show up with something delicious prepared in one then hand them a box of the other two?! I wouldn't let you leave if you brought me something like this. Guest for life.
5. If I can't have a powder room papered in Scalamandre's Jumping Zebra I can patiently wait with these paper guest towels. I love a gift like this because it usually isn't something you would buy for yourself, it is only $9.00 and it makes a bathroom a little more special!
* If you're interested in Design or E-Design services, please contact email@example.com for more information! *