Typically I feature five very different favorites from this week. This week, I can't stop myself from featuring five of my favorite Mirth Studios hardwood floor tile designs. I am so excited thinking of all the areas we could install these and LOVE the idea that they are wood. floor. tiles. How easy is that? I have a soft spot in my heart for painted wood floors so this is a no brainer. What isn't a no brainer is how I'm narrowing it down to five designs...
1. Illusion - The exciting thing about these tiles, other than the obvious, is you can use them in a number of applications! They can be backslashes in a kitchen, apply to your ceiling... commercial spaces. Love the 3-D effect these put off.
2. Poppy Coral - This is going in a little girl's room at some point. I need to do some more research on use in a bathroom but wouldn't it be a perfect floor for your daughter's bathroom?
3. Tides Border Weathered - They have designed a borders collection. I love a border in a foyer or dining room. This blue & white is speaking to me. They also have solid tiles so pairing with their borders is seamless.
4. Cafe - Here is an example of how the tiles lay out together. This pattern is so classic and will be beautiful in a small entry or I love these for a kitchen backsplash!
5. Greek Key - Grey & Platinum - And the most classic design of all! This color palette and design are another win anywhere. You could even border with this and choose one of their beautiful solids.
I have always loved a painted wood floor but the time it takes and even more importantly the durability of them can be difficult. This takes both questions off the table! Love a southern designer and a product that allows everyone to customize their spaces in a special way!
** If you're interested in Design or E-Design services, please email email@example.com for more information! **