1. Love a corner daybed. It feels less like you stuck a bed in the corner and more like you designed the bed for the corner. Ballard Designs has a great corner daybed option.
2. I love a lot about this kitchen but what first speaks to me is the simplicity. Bare minimum. Details I love are the herringbone wood floors, upholstered bench, long farm table to double as additional work surface and the crystal chandelier mocking the simplistic nature of the surroundings.
2. These mercury glass logs from Arteriors Home are a gorgeous way to amp up an unused fireplace. The gold linings are not to be hidden so arrange accordingly! (If you're interested in purchasing contact KGD for more info.)
4. The soft color pallet of this media room is so refreshing from the usual dark, moody, movie theatre style that typically show up in media/screening rooms. Who wouldn't love their own chaise and cozy throw blanket?
5. Fall is my favorite season. I love the crisp, cool mornings; incorporating cozier elements into decor; pumpkins on front porches; adding a quilt to the porch loveseat for wine in the evenings. Click on the link above for some beautiful ways to add pumpkins into your fall decor.
* If you're interested in Designo or E-Design services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! *